Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jumped on the band waggon

So, I did it. I started a blog. I chose to name the blog overabundance because of a funny thing the checker at Wal-mart said to me. I do child care and so when I go anywhere, I go with 5 little ones in tow. One day I managed to get out to the store minus my chaperones (thank you Shane!) While checking out the checker guy said to me, "Hey- your the lady with an overabundance of kids- right." Being ornery I shot back "Did you just ask me if I am the little old lady who lived in a shoe?"

But in all honesty, I am the lady with an overabundance. An overabundance of kids, and an overabundance of work to do. But I also am the lady with an overabundance of blessing in my life too.

3 comments:

  1. So when the Bible said "All things in moderation" you missed that part right? Just kidding! Good to see ya on here, it's like we're getting hip to this technology thing, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay for your blog! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your enthusiasm ladies!
    Shantra- yeah, I think I missed the moderation lesson- or maybe wasn't paying attention...

    ReplyDelete