Sunday, May 15, 2011

Food Storage

I recently re-organized some of my food storage. Mostly the home canned goods. We had a old wardrobe thingy. I had been using it as a dresser, but we got me a new dresser. When the closet, wardrobe thingy was empty I realized that it would make awesome food storage so... here it is.
Just a side note... this is in our bed room. Notice the wall paper. Almost 4 years ago we moved here. The thing I did not like about the house was the wall paper. It is on the to do list for this summer. (finally) I will post pictures when I get to painting. But roofing first. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! The food storage, not the wallpaper. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! Yep, love the food storage- not so much on the wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food storage looks so organized! Ours is a little messy. And I am quite fond of your wall paper. I think it has character. :)

    ReplyDelete