Saturday, November 5, 2011

How to wash dishes at my house (and Larry intro)

I get to do dishes often at my house. Here are some pictures of my awesome "helpers."
First I load the dish washer and my "pre-wash helpers" begin the pre-wash.
 Then on of the helpers swipes a spatula. 
 
Retrieve spatula from thief.
 Turn around to find pup in my dish washer. 
Remove all canines from dishwasher and start.
Repeat 3-4 times daily. 

Here are some (not- dish related) pictures of our newest addition. 
The big black dog is Moe. He is a 3 yr old lab mix.  Moe ate EVERYTHING as a puppy. He ate my deck (Big chunks of it at least) He ate a tree. Really (Ok an over sized sapling but still...) He ate a tree stump- all of it. I vowed to never get a puppy again. SO.... As you can see that didn't last.

Meet Larry.
Larry is a 9 week old mutt. The vet is guessing Airedale terrier and lab. Either way he will be big.  :)
Our 6 yr old helped name the puppy. He really likes the 3 stooges. :)So now we have a Moe and Larry.  My dish pre washers. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment