Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fairy tale comparison


About 1 ½ years ago I made a life defining purchase. Most purchases that can be seen as “defining” are usually the big ticket items like a house. The type of thing that makes you stop and think “wow, I have a…” But mine is not a house. It is a triple stroller.

Yes, they actually do make them. 

I just was really weird to accept that I needed special equipment to survive the day. It accentuated my oddity. :)

Today I walked the kiddo’s to school. On the return trip I had a 1 ½ yr old, an almost 2 yr old, a 2 ½ yr old and three 4 yr olds. Yep me and 6. I had the 3 little ones in the stroller, but the older kiddo’s were getting tired so I decided to let them take turns ridding with the little one in the back seat. Long story short, I ended up with 6 little butts in a triple stroller. Man alive, was that Heavy!! 


As I was sweating through my unusual cardio, I had an odd realization. This is what the little old lady who lived in a shoe would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment